Sunday, May 04, 2008

Eek

So, it seems we can now move a week earlier than we thought!!! So crazy. My brother just called to say that they are able to move out to the farm a week earlier so therefore we can get into their place that much sooner.
A week difference sounds like nothing really. But the difference between having 4 weeks and having 3 weeks to get everything sorted sounds quite different to me! I am going to have to get into gear and really work hard over the next couple weeks to make sure that everything is ready to go.
I have been working on it slowly, but having a week cut off my time means that I just need to pick up the pace.

Today I went through my flash drive and my laptop files and composed a list of all the stories there are on there, including length of the ones that were finished. At least now I have a rough idea of whats on there and what is somewhere in hard copy form but not on the computer. I'll have to have a run through the files on this machine and see what I can come up with as well. So sick of having two or three copies of the exact same file, I really just needed to make things more simple. It feels good! Will have to make a file of the list now before I lose my piece of paper heh.

2 comments:

Kerryn Angell said...

You'll be able to start SoCNoC in your new house and won't be disrupted in the first week. :)

J.C. Hart said...

OHHHH!!! you are so right!!! YAY!