Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Day Five

Of SoCNoC that is. And it's going well!
Despite the fact that I decided to not write until after exams yesterday, I managed to get about 4k out, which put me up to a grand total of 12k words. Most impressed with that! I'm 25% done and it feels fantastic. I am even contemplating getting it half done by the end of the week... we'll see how the study goes, but I have decided that I will break the time I have with Ivy at daycare into study and writing sessions, so at least I will be getting some of each done and won't feel like I'm being a naughty school girl or missing out on anything.

On other things. I finally decided on a wedding dress. Now all I have to to is wait another month or so to order it, and then thats all done with. Baked too cakes today and am just waiting for them to cool before i stack them together and plaster them with white chocolate icing. Yum, hopefully it all turns out ok.... haha, there are so many reasons why it might not though! I may end up just having to bite the bullet and pay to have one made if it all turns out too tricky, I just find it really hard justifying spending $300 odd dollars on a cake I probably won't even eat a lot of. Oh well! Weddings, you do all kinds of things you don't really think are necessary dont ya ;-)

No comments: