Wednesday, February 13, 2008

3 days to go

It's actually feeling a lot closer now.
I wrote my vows yesterday and that feels good (I'll post them after the wedding, lol don't want every man and his dog to know what I'm going to say before then), I rewrote the ceremony so that it's more us, which also feels good.
There is a small list of things which is yet to be done, yet to be organized, but I for some reason cannot seem to feel stressed about them - things will turn out how they do, and we'll just move along with the day regardless of whether things are happening the way they were intended to or not.
So, the last piece of wedding writing yet to be done is the speech. I dreamed about it last night, and that usually means I need to get onto it (the night before I wrote my vows I dreamed that the wedding happened and there were none at all, and I thought maybe I had just forgotten they happened but my dream Simon assured me that no, there were none), I love how my dreams prompt me to do the things I should.
I also made the dinner play list, and so it's just the dancing left to do and I'm hoping to accomplish that today! As well as: get my lashes tinted, book in to get nails done friday afternoon, do some cleaning around the house, edit another chapter, start writing my speech, mow the lawns, call the council re: getting the gate opened at the place we're getting married, drop in and see the celebrant, pay her, give her revised ceremony, take best man to mums for his shirt fitting.... yeah I think that's about it for the day :-)
Oh and I posted a new challenge on kiwiwriters!! haha I don't do that often, it may actually be my first. I have this real desire to write something a little horrific, and fun, and Urban Legends are perfect for that.

2 comments:

Teacake said...

Such bustle! All the more to be deliriously happy when it's over, though. :)

Marie said...

Bless, and best of luck for the day!