Thursday, February 21, 2008

vows

I almost forgot that I said I would post them here, lol:

Simon, I knew from the moment you first slipped your hand into mine that you were the one I wanted to spend my life with. You are my sun, my moon, my other half – my one.
I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to be your comfort when you need it.I will ease your pain and worries, and rejoice in your successes. I will hold safe the love and trust you place in me. And as a symbol of my commitment to you, I give you this ring with all that I am and all that I will be.


2 comments:

Kerryn Angell said...

Oh!! I particularly like the 'with all that I am and all that I will be.' Beautiful.

J.C. Hart said...

Thanks, lol I gave Simon the option of about 5 different ways to exchange rings and we both decided that was the one we liked best.