Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bah

I keep meaning to post, and then I don't... that's just me being slack and I feel like there is a lot of that going on lately.
I know it's not entirely true, but, it just feels that way.
Things are good! Wedding is under control, yay. We're having Ivy's birthday party tomorrow (instead of her actual B'day, the 7th), so am getting the house ready for that, and baking etc... fun things hehe. The novel is slowly being edited... by slowly, I really do mean slowly. At this rate I will be lucky to have half of it done by the time the wedding rolls around. I would have loved to have finished it off before then but am realizing that I just can't work my ass off like I normally would. I have a very big day coming up next weekend, or rather 3 big days with all the family being around and there being tonnes of expectations on me - I need to feel rested, and relaxed, which means letting some other things slide for now, and I'm ok with that.
Two nights ago my computer crashed and I lost all my bookmarks, which is a sad thing. I am sure there is some way to restore them, but I haven't looked for it - while I am gutted to lose them all, I know it needed to be chopped back some. Anything that was on there that was useful I will find again, or I will find something better. There were like 5 sites that I visited several times a day and of course I remember those! lol so it's just the more random ones.... ah well.

No comments: