Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And today, there shall be word wars

There will be, regardless of whether I 'feel' like it or not, thank you Chibi :-)
And I do mean that, it's nice to know that you can get in there and write, no matter how you are feeling, and I am definitely ready to begin this second draft.
The outline is not complete, the ideas are mostly all formed though and I am well enough prepared to actually start. I think I need to, before I chicken out and don't get into it. Before some other idea pops up and I cave in and do that instead. This is the time for focus, and determination, and getting stuff done. I can do it :-)

It's SO cold here today, but thats ok, it's also a really beautiful day. Ivy and I got into the weeding yesterday and that was good, one of the three gardens is clear now and I am hoping to get another done this afternoon as well. Am looking forward to planning out where the things are going to go and doing some more research so that I can have the most successful and productive garden that we have can have - the less we have to spend on food the better I say! Also going to talk to my brother about planting some fruit trees and whether that would be ok with him, though they won't provide anything this year it'll be good for in the future.

Anyways, better go and do some more outlining, might as well!

No comments: