Monday, July 07, 2008

Sickness

It struck on friday... it lingers still. Except that now it's spread and Simon is home sick from work - I'm still trying to decide whether Ivy is well enough for preschool this afternoon. She seems fine, but she still has a cough, and she's not really been eating a whole lot yet. Her energy levels have certainly returned to full force though!
I've had some of it as well, and spent saturday morning and sunday afternoon in bed sleeping/reading/resting. It certainly helped because I feel much better today.
I have also been suffering from some mild pregnancy craziness, ok, it didn't feel mild at the time and as much as I can stand back from myself and tell myself logically that none of my crazy trains of thought are real or make sense, emotionally I can't. Sometimes I guess you just have to let things out, and after doing so yesterday I do feel better. More sane, getting back on track, less depressed. I was worn out, and sick, and looking after sick people, and sometimes when that happens I can feel a lot like no one actually cares about me because I am the one who has to do everything. It would be nice for once if I was the only person to get sick and everyone else could run around after me for awhile lol.

I did start my outline, it's not complete yet, but it is coming together and I am aiming at getting back into the writing of it this week. I am not going to set a day, I do not want to set myself up for failure. I figure I'll get all the sickness out of the house first and then get onto it, hopefully I'll be able to finish up the outline today sometime.

No comments: