Friday, July 04, 2008

Friday

And I am still no closer to having my outline done...
Today tho, I mean it!! lol all efforts will be slightly hindered by my sick child, who is being kept home and hopefully will feel somewhat better over the weekend. I feel for her, it's not often that any bug prevents her from eating and means she is pale and lethargic. I discovered today that most prescribed medicines are free for kids under 6 though! How cool is that? She'll be better in no time I am sure.
I'm feeling somewhat lethargic myself today. I woke up at around 1230am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I lay on the couch for a couple of hours listening to the classical music radio station via Sky. And then went back to bed and lay awake for awhile there, eventually getting back to sleep at who knows when... only to wake up around 6 and not be able to get back to sleep once again. No wonder I feel like I need afternoon naps...

No comments: