Thursday, May 08, 2008

8th of May

Really, time seems to be moving pretty quickly at the moment. Only 16 days til the move! that's pretty freaky if you ask me. I did another dump run yesterday, so now the laundry is all cleaned out, there is still so much to do and it doesn't feel like it's happening fast enough.
So today I think I'll be attacking the big wall unit in the lounge (which belongs to this house) and the cupboards in the computer room - the less stuff there is hiding away the better as far as I am concerned. There is virtually no storage at the new house so eliminating the items living in cupboards here is a good start.
I've decided to get back into the writing thing tomorrow, being that it's my childfree day. I did feel good about going through all my files and making note of whats finished/whats not, but I am pretty sure I want to submit something to the BNZ Katherine Mansfield competition so I really do need to get on with that, it needs to be done by the time June rolls around so that I can focus on SoCNoC 2008.
Which I am so looking forward to! I loved it last year, more so than NaNo to be honest. Though this time around I really have no idea what to write, so it'll be different again - that and the fact that for the first time ever I won't have exams during the month of a novel challenge! Hopefully that means I will actually cross the finish line - though it would be hard not to with all the word wars and encouragement that I know will be going on in the kiwiwriters chat room and on the forums.
Anyway, I had better get back to getting organized.
Have my second midwife appointment today and hopefully we'll be able to hear the heartbeat.

No comments: