Sunday, October 14, 2007

2 weeks to go!

For a variety of things - Nano, and exams. Getting closer every day.
I have now completed 3/5 papers, and by the end of this new week I should have 4/5 papers complete and my final assignment done as well. Then I just have to finish the last paper... and I can prep for exams!!
It's kind of exciting to think that in one month all my study and exams will be over - hopefully for good for awhile. I could be graduating next year, finally!!! Even though I won't know for sure that I passed until well into December, it will feel good just having everything done for the year and knowing that I can get onto the other exciting things like writing the second part of ASHE for Nano, and organizing more wedding things, oh and thinking up ideas for christmas presents as well, hopefully making them again this year, got a few ideas but we will just have to wait and see what works out!
I'm feeling pretty optimistic about everything at the moment, and thats a good space for me to be in right about now.

We went out for dinner for Simon's bday last night, was really nice, actually we had a really great day, pretty relaxed, doing lots of fun things. Hopefully there will be many more days like that after things have settled down.
He's at work at the moment, got called in... which is great moneywise, lol I just wish it had happened before I started cooking the roast. Family roasts aren't much fun when 1/3rd of the family isn't home. Just gotta keep thinking - the money is all going to a good place, it's a good thing.

I'm really looking forward to starting Nano. I'm just waiting to get some more feedback on part one of the story, and I am sure it will be helpful for when I start my nano piece. There are still 3 challenges I need to get done before November as well - though if I don't manage it, then that's ok as well. I do need to accept that I have other very important exam things coming up, and that most of my time should be focused on them for now....

Our internet is still pretty bad at the moment as well, over 70 disconnections today... lol i think this week is averaging out to be about 35 per day... if they don't get it sorted soon we're going to switch providers, go to someone who actually seems like they care.

No comments: