Wednesday, October 03, 2007

such delicious distractions....

I had forgotten just how easy it is to waste time meandering through the nano forums.... and that was last year without the slow speeds that it's ticking along at right now, overloaded with eager people.
Since signing up last night I have made a few posts, checked some threads almost religiously, and thought about writing a lot. But I haven't done any yet lol.
I still have one assignment to finish, it's due in on Friday and I don't feel stressed about it which is great - probably the reason is because I am so terribly distracted by nano and november and all things to come.
So exciting.
I really had better get into this assignment though. I have a friend coming to stay for about a week and I know that it's going to be hard getting things done with her here, not that I mind her being here, it was only really decided on this morning though so I didn't have much time to prepare!

No comments: