Monday, October 29, 2007

hm

It feels like Tuesday. I don't know why... but it does. Simon worked Saturday morning which made Saturday kind of feel like Friday, and Sunday feel like Saturday, but that doesn't account for why today feels like Tuesday....
I've been studying. Well, more working through lots of multi choice questions from past exams. The wonderful thing is that they do recycle them, so some of them are bound to come up and now - well, now I know the answers! I just have to hope that I've managed to trap sufficient information in my brain in order to pass everything. Tomorrow I start preparing for the essay questions. For the first time ever, at least half of the papers have indicated an approximate length for these essays, most tutors refuse to comment on it (one this year stating that you should write as much or as little as it takes to answer the question, fantastic... you know sometimes you could answer a question with 5 words, I am pretty sure that wouldn't get me a pass tho). 1-2 pages seems about right, which is fantastic because thats all I ever seem to be able to manage!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This happened to me last week. I completely missed Thursday. I got a call from a friend who I thought would be at work and it didn't dawn on me that it was Thursday until she said she wasn't at work (she had the day off and was looking at kittens). It completely messed with my week. :)