Thursday, November 01, 2007

hand writing.

Mine is terrible, even under the best of circumstances. Right now, it's getting even worse.
I have spent the last couple days writing out screeds of notes for my exam tomorrow, and it only just hit me now that my hand is already beginning to hurt.
I'm not used to writing by hand, I'm used to typing. And my hand is complaining about just how much work I have been making it do. And I'm not done yet, there are many many more pages of notes to be written before I get into that exam tomorrow.
I could type them up, but there is something about this kind of information though that means it just doesn't stick unless i physically write it onto paper. Even then it'll be touch and go... we'll have to wait and see if it pays off.
People are finding it strange that I'm not prepping for todays exam... lol it's open book. Enough said.
Tomorrow is the exam to worry about. The one I got my worst assignment marks for, the one I can barely remember a thing about, the one which while so incredibly interesting just slips from my mind as soon as I close the book. It is genuinely interesting, the paper co-ordinator is passionate about the paper, he is brilliant and wonderful with replying to questions and ponderings no matter which aspect of the paper it is about. And I haven't utilised him nearly enough. I think if I had had no other papers to do, I'd be doing a lot better in this one, but I had 4 others this semester, and not nearly enough time.

I can't believe it's almost all done though, not long now, and I am done with this, for the year, fingers crossed it will be for several more years to come. Stunning.

No comments: