Wednesday, November 14, 2007

OMG!!

Ok, I have finally been hit with a burst of excitement about my story, and it feels so great!
Yes, I know I should be writing that, but I just needed to make a couple notes before I carried on.
So far, my MC has been comatose, she was that way at the end of the last book, and she remains so now. Tonight she's going to be transformed, and shes going to come out of her coma and I get to find out what changes have occurred! thats going to be so exciting don't you think??? Full blooded dragon kin, woot, but what effect with the demons taint have had on her? will she be changed drastically, or remain mostly her old self? or something in between??
I find myself worrying about the small details. Do i even remember what colour her hair was? am i guessing? am i right? lol it's horrible, I should know those details yet they don't normally matter, except they might matter right now, this transformation may very well change her appearance slightly and so the past details are important....
Also, her father isn't dead!!! He was 'dead' for the whole of the first book, no one knows he's alive! I didn't even know, but now... now I do, and I think that he is going to be key in resolving my annoying plot problem. Don't you love it when characters show up that solve everything for you??
Ok, Off to write. Goal for today: Hit 10K and awaken Ayden through her transformation.
If I can pull this bit off, I can do anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, now I want to read this story. And I have no idea what it is about really.

The physical tags are actually important. As the more often you repeat them the stronger they are in the readers mind. So when something changes it makes a bigger impact as well.

Great job! Looking forward to seeing you at the finish line!