Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I have been challenged!

I have.... lol and stupidly, I think I accepted it!!!
He said I was being lazy.... and that if I wrote 5k today he'd change his mind. SO... 5K. If I was at my writing peak, and could get through it uninterupted that would take like... *calculates*.. just under 2 hours. But, I am at the beginning of the story, and I have a small child and a fiance lurking around the house. So we'll see. This afternoon I am free, so I am going to try and get everything else that needs doing done this morning so that I can focus on that new goal.
He was right tho. I was being lazy. I mean, breaks are important, and I got a fantastic nights sleep, and I feel heaps better today, but I could easily have gotten through another K last night, so now, to repent lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cheers* Go Go Go! :)