Tuesday, November 06, 2007

wooohooo one to go!

I am feeling SO much better right now. The fourth exam was the best so far, even though i don't know how I will do on it. It was the one which applied the most knowledge rather than just requiring we reguritate the things we had read - which is so nice!!
I'm not doing any more study today, in fact I probably won't do any tomorrow either, which leaves four days in which to study like a mad girl, and thats plenty. I need a break, need to regenerate, get some energy back - to breathe!!! And to write.
The Gods know I am far enough behind on my word count... Tonight though, maybe, I can get some more in - I failed miserably at getting to 2k in the weekend, but I might give getting to 3K a shot tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

Kerryn Angell said...

Woo hoo! I can't wait to have you writing with us!

Marie said...

See, onw I'm caught between enying you having WoW and being secretly glad that I'm free of it: once I begin somethingl like that, by willpower goes out the window and I never stop. Free yourself from its insidious grip and keep writing!

Teacake said...

Hurrah! Enjoy a well deserved break and I hope you kick butt on that last one!!