Sunday, November 18, 2007

Well

After the excitement of solving issues with my plot, I really didn't get around to writing much. I attained my first goal which was 10K the other night, and only just last night woke Ayden from her coma state.
It's nice to have her back, nice to slip into her skin again, and really nice to see the way in which her relationship with Falen is progressing - I mean, it's not progressing fast but they have this trust and respect, this bond which is hopefully going to be the basis of a beautiful thing regardless of whether they end up together or not (and I do hope that they do...). I am only at 13K words, and I had hoped to hit 20K by the end of the weekend, which only leaves me today. 7,000 words is theoretically totally manageable in one day, but we'll just have to wait and see if I can indeed pull it off.
Ivy has been a bit sick the last few days which has soaked up my time like a sponge, but Simon is off work today and hopefully he can distract her for a bit while I get some writing done, and then this afternoon we are all probably going down to the beach with the rest of the family, and maybe going for a ride in Dad's boat out to see the seal colony, Ivy will love that!
It has been a beautiful weekend weather ways, simply stunning. I am so looking forward to it getting even nicer.
Oh and now it's only two weeks til my cousins wedding! Which means it's just less than two weeks until Nano is done for the year!!! I need to get a haircut, find a dress, some shoes... a hat. I don't own a hat, or really any shoes which are acceptable for weddings lol or a dress I can wear! it I am really looking forward to the wedding, Catherine is going to look stunning, and I can't wait to see her on her big day. Of course, I'll have to take note of all the good ideas to borrow for my own wedding, she's already said she doesn't mind ;-)

No comments: