Friday, November 30, 2007

November

Well, this is it, the last day of November, the last day of Nanowrimo. I think I should reach my half nano which is nice, though it has not been an easy month. This last week I have spent a lot of time lying on the floor or in bed due to my back playing up nastily, almost impossible to sit down and I have spent quite a bit of time staring at the ceiling thinking about some kind of contraption I could set my laptop up onto in order to write while lying on my back - I didn't come up with anything feasible! lol but if anyone has any suggestions then let me know, cause I am sure there will be a next time.
The niggles are still working their way out of my back now, and I really hope they disappear for tomorrow - I have to drive to Wellington, and I can't take my pain killers while I'm driving.
Feels so weird thinking that tomorrow my cousin is getting married. It makes my wedding feel a lot closer than it has until now. I just checked, 79 days!!!!!!!!! Time is just flying by, it's going to be 2008 before I know it.
I am thinking about signing up for Nanofimo which happens during December in order to get more of my novel completed, anything would help right, extra motivation seeing as December really is one busy month. But that said, I guess I am a little worried that I might fail that challenge too.
So, I'll sign up... lol can't let silly fears get in the way of my life anymore!

No comments: