Monday, December 03, 2007

December!

Already, it's December, how crazy is that?? While at times the year has felt like it was dragging along incredibly slowly, I am surprised at just how quickly the last few months seem to have gone. It is now:
10 days til my birthday
21 days until Xmas
28 days til the new year
66 days til Ivy's 3rd birthday
76 days til the wedding.

It's going to be a busy few months.

Am getting back into the writing today, and hoping to have the first draft done by the end of the year, though if that doesn't happen I am not going to stress about it. I am really looking forward to getting into rewriting last years nano though and I will not/cannot start on that until after this first draft is out into the world, I don't want to run the risk of not completing it, and even though I am sure that I now have the willpower and drive not to leave it unfinished, you just never know! Best not to tempt fate.

Had a nice weekend, most of which was spent driving, but hey thats life. My cousins wedding was beautiful and gave me some ideas of what I like and what I don't like which will be useful for my own wedding. I missed Ivy bunches, and feel like I spent half the night showing around photos of her. The one Aunt who hasn't met her exclaimed that she really was gorgeous! lol she thinks that all parents say that about their children so didn't really expect it to be the case. Ah well. She is, there is no denying it.
It sounds like everyone is now looking forward to our wedding, which is nice to know, makes me feel more relaxed about the day hearing other people being excited about the things they know about how the wedding will be.

I hope that everyone who managed to make it to a TGIO party had a great time, well done to all those who completed the challenge of Nanowrimo successfully, and to all those who gave it a good shot. Maybe next year I'll be a winner again ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time certainly does go by quickly doesn't it?