Thursday, December 06, 2007

stunned

I passed. Everything. I'm done, finished my degree. And I almost can't believe it!!!!
I was so sure that I was going to fail at least one paper, totally convinced. I'm not even sure it's fully sunken in yet that I actually passed. Wow. I passed.
What a relief!!! I'm free from my degree!!!
Graduation is in the middle of May next year, seems like such a long time away, I think I'll actually go down for it even, get the full experience. I worked my ass off, I should make the most of the celebrations.

In other news. I have been thinking back over my life and kicking myself that I didn't switch from design/multi media to photography back when I was living in Palmy. Kicking myself that I let those skinny, arty, snarky photography girls scare me off it. I love photos (this has all come about because I was putting together some albums to give away at Christmas yesterday), I'll put up some pics from this year that are my all time favourite - definitely made me realize I should start taking photos of things other than Ivy tho! lol she dominates most of them, and not many people are going to love those as much as I do.

4 comments:

Andrew Chilton said...

Wicked, well done Cassie! That's awesome news.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Isn't it funny how when we get to the end of something it's hard to believe that we've actually finished it?

J.C. Hart said...

Thanks guys :-)
Yes Cheryl!! It is a bit like that really!

Kerryn Angell said...

Congrats Cassie! That's awesome!! It is a wierd feeling being done with something that has dominated your life for three or more years. You worked hard for it so good on you. :)