Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas spirit

I think I finally found some!!!
All my little issues with Christmas seems to have been resolved, well, maybe not all, but most, and I am all ready to go and have an enjoyable day, as enjoyable as I can have.
It's nice, not to feel so stressed out about it. It's wonderful, and I am so relieved!
Am yet to have the conversation with my Dad that I need to have, but at least I now know it needs to happen, and I know what I want to say so that makes me feel a lot less stressed.
Sometimes it's not about getting someone else to change, it's about changing the way in which you deal with a situation and so I am working on that.
We have had a busy few days, getting all the little things organized, and I do hope that the gifts we give are appreciated even though they are fairly small and homemade. Here are some photos of our Christmas efforts.




1 comment:

Kerryn Angell said...

I love the pic of Ivy that you use on the cards. :)