Friday, November 02, 2007

tired

I am SO tired.
Yesterdays exam went ok, one of the essays was actually a bit hairier than I thought it was going to be but thats ok, it's done now. Todays exam... well, I am looking forward to it even less today than I was yesterday.
I got about 5 and a half hours sleep, my eyes are sore, my head is sore. And I still have a couple chapters to work my way through before I feel anywhere near ready for this exam!!! Fingers crossed everyone that enough information has stuck to make sitting the exam worthwhile.
Thanks for all the luck that has been sent my way, it is really really appreciated.

I think tonight I'll be getting an early night, not doing any study for the Monday/Tuesday exams and maybe doing a little bit of writing before I pass out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cheers you on*