Thursday, November 08, 2007

5k in

And feeling pretty good about the story now. I was so surprised that I managed to get there last night! 1155pm, lol tired this morning, but happy. I always find the beginnings hard, but now that I have cracked than and am into the story I feel so much better. I still don't know exactly whats going to happen which is cool, but I know more than I did yesterday. I even had the second MC puzzling out the plot problems I was having to see if he could think of a good reason, but it's still a mystery to him and to me - I am sure eventually we will crack the code!!

2 comments:

Teacake said...

I even had the second MC puzzling out the plot problems I was having to see if he could think of a good reason

I had a writing teacher once who used to recommend that all the time - if you have a problem you can't solve, give it to your characters and let them talk about it for a while. At the very least, it results in more words. :)

Word Verification: fumpo. Must create a definition and use in novel.

Kerryn Angell said...

Congrats Cassie! You're going to fly through the wordcount when you're free of exams. We'll have to watch out! :)