Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday

My brain feels like it's recovering a little today. Which is a good thing. I managed to prep the first section of tuesdays exam last night and will work my way through the other two at some point today - or maybe tomorrow's exam, I'm not sure. There isn't really enough time to do everything I'd like to.
I should NOT have played WoW yesterday morning..... But I really just wanted to get my little shadow priest to 40, shadow form rocks! Now if I can get more study done, get my nano to 2,000 words (ish) and have a good time at both the birthday party this morning and the baby shower this afternoon all will be well. I'll definitely have had my quota of family time after this weekend though.
I guess it's just that time of the year. Christmas parties will start happening soon, the weather will get nice again (it's raining today, lovely), there will be BBQ's and picnics to go to, and lots of things happening around town. It is a good time of the year yes, but a little draining for me sometimes. I quite like to have a bit of space, a bit of peace and quiet and thats hard enough to come by in my own home with a small child let alone out in the world! lol.
I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I am going to have the energy for Nano. At the moment it doesn't really feel like it.... this is the hardest I have studied possibly ever, and I really hope it pays off, but it does mean I am tired all the time, and whats worse I can't seem to stop waking up around 6am - whats with that???

No comments: