Wednesday, November 07, 2007

no go

So, I'm not going to reach 5K today, it's jsut not going to happen. I AM however going to try and hit 4k before i totally crash out tonight. Its been a long day, it has. One of my best mates had her 3rd baby boy today, so I spent about an hour up at the hospital with her and her little one tonight. Was very cool to catch up, and due to the time I mostly had them to myself which was nice. Did make me a bit clucky again tho! I can wait til after the wedding, I can, I mean there are only a couple months to go.
Starting to actually get into my story now, things are moving along a little better and I am having some fun with it finally! feels like it took a long time, even though word wise it didn't. Can only hope I get some more time tomorrow to do more catch up stuff, as I need to start getting into prep for my final exam - read: finish the last months course work so I actually have a clue!

2 comments:

Teacake said...

Don't worry about the Nano part. You have plenty of time to catch up. Sometimes coming from a deficit can make you write all the faster. :)

Congrats to your friend!

J.C. Hart said...

Thanks! shes pretty happy with her new boy which is great. And i DID manage 5k so I am pretty happy as well!