Monday, April 21, 2008

and today, I shall write.

Really. I'm going to.
There are a couple small things I want to get off my desk, and I'm going to work through those first. Edits/changes/suggestions for two people's writing that have been sitting around for far longer than I would have liked. It'll be good to have those emailed off to the right people and not sitting as a reminder that I have been super slack. Clearing up loose ends always feels like something that should be done before you sit down and get into the actual work of things - often, I know, you end up getting them done and then NOT getting into the actual work. I'm not going to do that today.
I'm not sure what I am going to write though. I know my script needs work. I want to finish off the story that there is over this week, but my attention is being drawn by other things, more exciting things. So we shall see! It'll be fun anyways, I just hope that the energy I am feeling right now tides me over til mid-afternoon, by then I should have a good about done and I can sleep mmm sleep.

No comments: