Monday, April 28, 2008

Fresh week

It does feel like it's fresh, for some reason. Perhaps because I have been up since 5am and unable to get back to sleep. I've had a chance to lie in bed and listen to the rain coming down hard, and soft and hard again. It's stopped for now but I know it will be back.

Today, for the first time in weeks, I am going to make a list. I thought I was going to get around to that last week but I never actually did. Today I will, though I am still unsure whether it will be a day list or a week one. We'll see.

I'm growing. It's a little disturbing. I mean, I knew it was going to happen at some point but I just figured it would take a little longer than it has. I keep thinking to myself 'I'm getting fat(ter)!' but I'm losing weight. It doesn't add up, and yet at the same time I know it does. The baby needs space to grow into and I'm providing it.

I think today's list will go something like this:
Wash the dishes
Get the laundry out of the way
Clean up my writing desk
Read through novella and mark it up for editing
Return the DVD's
Pack miscellaneous computer stuff into a storage box

It's probably a big enough list. Now I better go and get my little girl out of bed :-)

No comments: