Monday, September 17, 2007

Roll on daylight savings....

Seriously, I feel like everyone but me (and Simon) has already adjusted to daylight savings, weeks before it's begun. I'm sick of animals and children waking me up before 6am, I just want to get my sleep....
It's so light here at that time of the day though, and the birds are being all noisy, I can hardly blame them for thinking that it's the right time to start bugging me, if only they could all just get up and feed themselves... ahhh now that would be bliss.
The reality is though, that if it wasn't for all the things making noise at me at that time of the day, I'd probably be totally ready to get up. There is just something about creatures needing things from you which sometimes makes you want to hide. I often forget to have breakfast til about 10, simply because I'm feeding Ivy and the animals, getting her changed and dressed, washing the dishes, organizing the house and everything else.
It's tiring sometimes. Today, I'm tired. And I have an essay to write.

No comments: