Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Winners

We are! lol, it's so weird, but cool. Got home from picking Ivy up from daycare and Simon up from work and we had a call. We won a brand new dryer from the local four square! They dropped it off within a half hour of calling, it's fantastic!
Our old one died probably two years ago, but it's still sitting in the laundry, so I'll have to do a shift around tomorrow and switch them over, but wow! I didn't think this kind of thing actually happened!
It's been a pretty good day in general, got into my assignment writing today and I am fairly confident I can finish it off this week, along with most of another one by the end of the weekend. Feels good, feels like I am on track.

1 comment:

Kerryn Angell said...

Congrats! I'm sure the dryer will come it very handy. I know ours sure does.

Not long now until you'll be finished study! Hang in there. :)