Tuesday, September 18, 2007

yay!

feeling sooooo much better today.
Decided to hell with everything else, I was just going to chill out and spend some time playing with Ivy and going with the flow, and we've had a really great day. She is so funny, and so much fun, even more so when I'm not occupied thinking about all the other things I should be doing. I am now even more looking forward to summer and just being able to hang out with her and enjoy life (and write lol).
She's still really madly in love with the webcam lol I turn it on and she watches herself do all sorts of things, ripping up paper, jumping on the bed in here, singing, playing, anything lol she loves being the centre of attention. I don't know how many times a day she says to me 'look at me mama, look at me!'.
I'm really just so happy today, lol Simon can text me from work which I love, and he can email as well, which he will probably start doing soon lol like, when his cell credit runs out. I was looking back today on all the emails we used to send to each other, some before we got together and quite a few after. Such good times, lol I miss having that kind of contact with him and am really looking forward to getting it back.
And I cannot wait to be his wife. I am so looking forward to marrying him, to us officially being a family, to adding to that family as well . Bliss.

1 comment:

Kerryn Angell said...

Aw! So happy for you!