Saturday, March 01, 2008

And March is on!

It's here, it's here!!!
And I am tired.... lol I just realized about 15 minutes ago that it was actually the new month. Wooo, go go sleep deprived brain.
I went out with a couple of my friends last night, we had fun. I was sober and I still had fun, which is fantastic. We chilled at Sarah's for a couple hours, chatting, then went into town and played some pool, had a big of a boogie and then went down to the beach for a midnight swim. I was the only one who got in very far... lol the others just rolled their pant legs up and paddled. Admittedly the water was pretty dark, and there was a chilly breeze, the water was so nice tho! It's a very safe beach in the port though, it was refreshing, enlivening, took me back to my teenage years when anything was a possibility and ever suggestion was considered.
I think I'll be doing things like that more often.

Anyways.... I should really start something today! I have two weeks to write 10K, and in those two weeks I also need to get at least 25 hours of editing done. My brain isn't functioning well enough to be able to do the math there - other than to suggest that today, I really need to get a good start! I think I will begin with getting a good start on the fantasy challenge, and then move onto some editing later this evening, we'll see how it goes.
We're having a roast post for dinner tonight, followed by some home made dessert, and then a DVD. I'm looking forward to it. It feels like awhile since we just kicked back and relaxed for an evening rather than trying to get things done.