Thursday, March 06, 2008

catching up

I've decided that - I can do it. It's just a matter of putting in the effort when I can.
Today I cannot. I think I am going to have to accept that any day that it's just me and the little one all day I'm going to get hardly anything done at all. If I accept that, I don't have to spend ages beating myself up over getting so little done. What it means that I need to make up for that on the three days a week that she has care for a few hours.
Today, I wish that she was in care, I so need a little space. She refused to stay at home with Simon this morning when I had to get another blood test done, I even faked a phone call with the blood lab in which they 'advised' me that she couldn't come, she forced the phone into my hand and made me fake a call back to say that she would be coming with me.
I had some other stuff to say, but I desperately need to get her out of the house so we are going to go and visit the ducks at the park.

No comments: