Wednesday, March 19, 2008

hmm

Every day I tell myself - today I'm gonna get my act together, get stuff done, make a dent on the editing, do the housework etc etc.
Every day I fail at getting much done at all. I'm just so tired, and lethargic, and sick feeling. It's terribly hard to get motivated to do even the smallest of things. But I know they have to be done, and I know that I can't be lazy forever, I have to get moving again. Must summon energy.
The lack of caffeine probably isn't helping, but they say you shouldn't drink coffee while you're pregnant and it's not like it's good for me anyways. I'm gonna fall down in other areas, this is one I know I can hold my ground in - if i can just make it through til a time when I have some energy again. Oh please Gods tell me there is a time I'll have some energy again?

3 comments:

Kerryn Angell said...

If you can't get up the energy to write anything or edit anything or do anything else try reading about writing. You'll be able to laze around, abosrb information and learn about writing.

Teacake said...

Take it easy. Making a person is hard work. You're not going to hit ninety years old, look back and say, damn I wish I'd folded more laundry.

J.C. Hart said...

Hehe you are right! Making a person IS hard work, and I'll never regret not folding washing. Thanks for the comments ladies, I think I'll just go a bit easier on myself for the meantime hey.