Thursday, August 02, 2007

The End is Nigh (Challenge)

So it officially started yesterday, I am just beginning today.
I thought I better, otherwise I'd probably end up putting it off too late to actually get what I want done.
I am really looking forward to the completion of this particular story, though I know getting back into it is going to be a lot harder than I would like it to be. Which really, seems like such an odd thing. I know whats going to happen, I know the basic outline, I know the characters fairly well - which should mean that it's not so hard. But it is.
Ah well.
There are a few other things going on this month as well, including the first round of assignments for my new papers. 3 of them near the end of the month.
The first lot are the scariest. After you send them you worry about whether you did what was required, because you don't know the markers at all, and in some cases you're not entirely sure what it was they were asking for - thankfully most of my papers are pretty clear cut, at least, at first glance anyways ;-). But after you get them back, you kind of know where you stand. Whether you actually get what you're trying to learn, or whether you need to really work a lot harder at it.
I've stopped worrying so much about my grades though, I should be able to get them high enough to get into Masters, and if I don't then it's not the end of the world. There are always going to be other options, other paths and avenues for me to follow, which is a pretty exciting place to be in really.
Anyways, I better go and study, or, go and write. One or the other lol

No comments: