Friday, August 31, 2007

holy hell

I just realized, fully, that this is the last day of August. That means there is just two little months to go before exams. Two small months before Nanowrimo rolls around....
Part of me thinks I should just give up here and now, there is no way I am going to get everything done before then. There are still thousands of pages worth of readings to finish, 7 assignments to write, 5 exams to prep for, one trip to Rotorua for several days, a shift in lifestyle to due my loves career change, one little girl who needs my love and attention, wedding invites to design and put together and part two of a novel to plan so that I can get right into it after my exams finish on the 12th of November. And thats not even mentioning any and all of the things that could/will just crop up over the next few weeks, because there are bound to be things that do.
Bottle some motivation, some focus, send it my way, anyone who can.

2 comments:

Andrew Chilton said...

I know you can do it. There's lots on, but yeah, you're a superstar when it comes to juggling working, reading, writing and Mumming :-)

J.C. Hart said...

Thank you.
I'm sure you are right, I will get there... sometimes it's just hard to believe it, or hard to think that I'll get there without totally burning out somewhere along the way.
Chin up tho right? I should just think of how good it will feel when I'm done.