Sunday, August 26, 2007

neato!

I started my essay... and I realized that it only needs to be 1200 words long. Thats not very many at all! I am not sure why but it seems so much shorter than 1500, and it's vastly shorter than 2000. So, I am 200 words in, and it's going pretty well and I am beginning to think that maybe, just maybe I can finish it off today, now that would be something.
I shouldn't have stopped to come and post here, I don't even know why I am except that more and more I am getting the inkling to write in this and so I am....
Maybe it's because the words flow pretty easily here, it's probably the next best thing to creative writing, and it's definitely a change from factual, referenced academic writing.

I should mention that it's one year ago on this date that Simon asked me to marry him. It's so crazy thinking that in less than six months we are actually going to be getting married! Crazy good, and a little scary, but in that wow I never thought this would happen kind of way. I think we're going out for dinner and maybe to catch a movie tonight which should be fun. I finished wrapping his present just before. I hope he likes it.

Ok, better get back into the essay lol I feel... gleeful!

No comments: