Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 14: Writing Free

Not as in free writing, but no writing at all. I don't even feel bad about it!
I thought I was going to get into some last night but my cold/flu had gotten worse and I just wanted to go to bed.
This morning I feel somewhat better, yay! Some aspects of whatever was going on with me have cleared up - like my scratchy throat which was making me feel quite like throwing up even though I didn't. It seems to be heading more the way of a cold now, which is just fine by me. Going to take it easy again today but still hoping to hit 40K by the end of tonight. It's a goal I want to achieve despite being sick.

Didn't actually do a lot of anything yesterday to be honest. I went back to bed at a couple points throughout the day which seemed to help, lying down is always so much better than being up when you feel yuck. I think the highlight of the day was before cooking dinner when Ivy, Simon and I spent a good 40 minutes playing hide and seek. It was a blast!!! I didn't expect it to be nearly as fun as it was, because normally Ivy hides in the same places or where you were hiding when she last found you. So anyways her and I started off playing, and then Simon started helping her find new spots, so it turned into a two vs one, with combinations of who was hiding and who was seeking - there are loads of places to hide in and around our house, so I was pleasantly surprised. I think it's a great game for all of us to play together.

1 comment:

mousewords said...

Oh, no, it must be a writing thing--I've picked up that cold, too! :-D

Hope you feel better soon, and glad you took a little rest. :-)