Friday, June 06, 2008

Day 6: Meh

I got around 1k written today, not that the day is over yet, but I really don't expect to be adding anything to that. This means I am sitting just over 15K, which is a pretty decent number still.
We now have 2 people at 20+K, and one person sitting just over 31K - go go Sailor Chibi!
I'm feeling low in general, it got to midday and I wasn't even sure where the time had gone, the afternoon passed just as quickly with very little else being done. I should have seen it coming as I have had several high energy days, a crash was inevitable. It's not writing related by the way - though if I wasn't having mood issues I am sure it would be.
The story is still going quite well, I am ready to drop the next little clue for my MC, after which she'll go hunting for something to either confirm or deny her suspicions, and I'm still not 100% sure what that it will be that confirms it. You don't exactly have birth certificates which say 'mother unknown', I'm thinking that maybe she'll find an old diary from back before she was born which can give her some more insight - whether that belongs to her father or the person who she has called mother for as long as she can remember I'm not sure. I guess I will just let the story decide. I'm thinking from the mother. It's funny how writing about your next little issue can cause you to come up with the solution - maybe that's a good thing to suggest to other people.
Anyway, more than anything I am really tired. So I think it's another early one for me. Lot's of cleaning to do tomorrow, and then no doubt other things will come up. I wish I could be sure I'd get a lot of writing done over the weekend, but am pretty sure that will be a no go. Oh well! Suck it up and get on with it when I can.

No comments: