Monday, June 30, 2008

No more writing

Well not really, not this month anyway.
I did spend some time talking about ideas and new directions for the novel in edits though, with Chibi, and am quite excited by what came out of it all. I plan on sitting down today and hashing out an outline to work from with the rewriting/editing. There is a lot of rewriting to be done! lots of changes... it will be a long process, but I can do it. It'll be different for me because generally I don't work to an outline, I just write.... So, I hope I don't get bored and sidetracked along the way.

Nothing else much to report. Ivy's overnight stay at my Mum's went ok, and mum mentioned a 'next time' so it can't have been too bad ;-)
Am catching up on the cleaning and washing today since it's sunny omg! lol We haven't seen the sun in days, so I am going to make the most of it.
I'm also organizing my desk in the spare room to set it up for working on the novel rewrites. It's time I got that space sorted out so that I don't get distracted watching TV or whatever else might come along. Work space, for working in.
I should probably go and do that, so that I can get on with the work and not spend the whole day procrastinating. I'd like to have it ready to write tomorrow.

No comments: