Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 25: ah, 300 words?

I started one word war this morning, got thoroughly distracted about 3 minutes into it and never got back into writing.... bad day, lol I was feeling very dizzy and stuff but that seems to have cleared up - I'm going to attribute that to large doses of cranberry juice, obviously the stuff is good for me.

I did some reading from baby books last night, and am finding that whatever i read before i go to sleep, i dream intensely about. So baby dreams last night, dreams about businesses and stuff the night before, and I'm not sure the night before that... my memory is pretty shot at the moment.

Took Ivy for a swim this morning and it was just raining a little when we got out of the car, halfway to the pool it started to hail so I picked her up and ran, hard work when shes over 20kgs now and I'm 20 weeks pregnant.

Yes, 20 weeks! halfway!!! and scan day tomorrow :-)

So that means I have to try and get closer to writing 'the end' on this novel, and you know what, this time I might actually write The End, just for kicks, never done it before, and hey it will add two words to my count ;-)

1 comment:

Kerryn Angell said...

I always write 'The End' at the end of my novels. I figure after all that damn work I deserve it!