Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 20: 1.7k written

I got back into the story yesterday, adding a little to my word count. Am looking forward to finding time to add even more over the weekend and see where the story goes to. I know now where the MC will meet her mother, but it's what happens there, and how we get to that point which is still fairly unknown. Oh wow... see, this always happens when I blog, I say I don't know what's going to happen, and then I come up with a solution. This is one of the things I love about blogging.
So now I know how my book kind of comes together in the end, which is different to how I imagined it would, but good as well. Now I'm looking forward to writing it even more! And you never know, things might change by the time I get there but it looks like a pretty solid option.

Brother stopped around today and dropped off four bags of baby clothes - mostly boys - so now I hope we do have a boy cause we'd be totally set up! lol that said, if it's a girl I get to do lots of shopping... Ivy is having lots of fun going through and talking about how cute things are, there are a couple pieces with tigger on them and so she's been hunting for something with winnie hehe, I can tell this baby is going to be a winnie the pooh baby ;-)
He also gave me his wireless keyboard and mouse which is cool, and just charging batteries for the mouse before I give it a go. Will be nice to get rid of a couple more cables from the desk.

Nothing planned today. I don't think I said yesterday that Ivy's sleep over at my Mum's was cancelled cause Mum is sick, but that's all good, we'll reschedule it for when Mum's better. Simon is at work this morning and we've just been chilling out. I should really plan something for the day! Oh well hehe, maybe its finally time to rearrange the bedroom and do the small organizational tasks that are needed in both the spare room and Ivy's.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Babies are so cute. My friends sister just had twins and it's adorable to go shopping and find outfits: there is some cute stuff out there!