Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

I didn't set any specific goals for myself today, well, not official ones - though unofficially I am hoping to get 2.5K words a day through til Friday so that I get past that 50K mark.
I've not really done a lot with my day so far, well, it doesn't feel like it. I finally got onto our thank you cards for everyone who came to the wedding and that's proving to be more time consuming than you might think. I started just writing them randomly and then decided maybe I needed to do them in groups, like, all my aunts in one go so that I could make sure I didn't write the exact same thing on each of their cards. Not that they will likely be comparing their cards, but still, if it happened by chance I'd rather they think I was trying to come up with different things rather than giving them the same spiel.
I can't wait to have it done to be honest, and I will have them out of my hands by the end of the week and no later. I got some more ink for the printer and am going to set about printing some photos to send with each card, which will also be a mission but at least I won't feel like I totally suck because they will all be a little more personalized.
Nothing much else to report! I think it will feel like an unproductive day no matter what I do with it due to the lethargic mood I am in.
Will no doubt update again later after I've done some writing.

No comments: