Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mystery Baby

It's shy ok? Didn't want to flash it's bits to some strange scanner lady.
I was really quite disappointed, but I am pretty much over that now - we may decide to go for another scan sometime to find out, but if we don't I think I can live with not knowing whether it's a boy or a girl.
No yellow though, folks. No yellow, we are anti yellow clothes and baby things lol.
Everything looks good though with the baby, which is a good thing. Will hear more back from the midwife on Thursday, as they don't really go into detail with you during the scan. Bubs was curled up a lot of the time and not being the most co-operative thing in the world but I'll forgive it, it's not really the most pleasant experience in the world and I would have been curling up myself if I'd been allowed.
So, no name picking, no rushing out to buy little boy or little girl things - it's a bit sad not being able to get organized without just going white on everything. I've decided to start anyways, and make some things, purples, and reds and greens and whatever other interesting colours are around. Just no yellow...

Haven't done any writing today, and may not either at this rate lol, but I did spend quite some time discussing my novella. It's now turned into something a lot bigger and better (I'd like to think) I just have to get around to rewriting, adding, and editing :-)

No comments: