Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 21/22: nothing written

going to keep it short and sweet cause I am working from the laptop and it's too hot and uncomfortable to be resting on my knees for long.
My graphics card is fried and I am unable to use my PC. I am not impressed about it.We also didn't win the graphics card we were bidding on Trademe, and we can't really afford to buy a new one right now so for the meantime, I'm reduced to laptop use and borrowing hubbies when he's not using it, which, lets face it, isn't often when he is home, thank heavens for work hours!
Other than that I slept all day yesterday, I have been so tired it's just not funny. My tummy is stretching and growing, so I've been quite crampy and uncomfortable - and lets not even talk about the back pain lol fun times!! Am doing my best to keep active and stretch lots, do the best I can for my body while it's developing this new life inside it. I may have to resort to morning swims on a daily basis because that definitely made me feel better last week.
I can almost feel bubs kicking from the outside now, I know where to put my hand to feel the slight movements, but it's too small for anyone else to be able to pick up just yet - but thats cool tho, means it won't be long til hubby and Ivy can feel it too, I'm looking forward to being able to share that with them.
Anyways, going to get off this laptop and get some things sorted for the day. I have a lot to catch up on writing wise this afternoon once hubby has gone to work - he's working lates this week which is good, I can watch the final of Desperate Housewives in peace.

No comments: