Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 16: Goals achieved.

It's been a really good day, for various reasons. I've been in a bit of a giggly/fun mood and that has meant that the hours have flown by.
I'm just 500 words shy of reaching my 2.5k goal, and I know I'll get that easily (and before 9pm when I have to raid).
I sent in my first module thing for the business ownership course and got some positive feedback from that which was great. I also finally confessed what the idea was to hubby who said he thinks it's a really good one! Which wasn't what I was expecting to hear, so am quite thrilled with that too.
Now for some pics, beginning with my Mojo, being terribly cute.



My 40K reward which was very very tasty.


and the second reward, my first baby purchase!

3 comments:

Kerryn Angell said...

Hi mojo! You're a very cute kitty. We had a black cat roaming our yard today. It found a sunny spot on our BBQ that is sheltered and has a black cover.

I love the Winnie the Pooh plush blocks! So cute!

Valerie said...

Aww, your cat is gorgeous!

And I knew the baby blocks would be cute! -squee- They're adorable.

J.C. Hart said...

hehe yes they really are very cute! They even elicited an 'awww' from hubby, quickly followed by a 'Make sure you hide those well from Ivy or baby won't end up getting them.' LOL and he is so right... I need to find a baby goodies hiding place.