Monday, June 16, 2008

Wow

Feeling so much better today than yesterday!! Not that my cold has abated too much but I think it's just the fact that I am actually cool. It took me til after midnight last night to actually fall asleep as it seemed to take me that long to cool down enough to do so - hubby is on strict orders not to pump the fire up so hot tonight, I just can't handle it. I actually did end up throwing up.
But enough of that, feeling much better this morning and looking forward to 12 when I drop Ivy off at preschool and can go shopping. YAY! shopping!
I am yet to set my writing goal today, though I think 2.5K is a decent goal - I really need to finish off the module of my business course that I am on and send it away. I'm getting too caught up in getting it perfect that I am slowing down my progress in a major way.
So, lets reassess:
2.5K on the story. I left off my writing last night before she suggested she go home with her boyfriend, and then of course I was writing ahead in my mind after I had logged off the computer, so it'll be fun to sit down and actually write the scene.
Finish module one and email it off - I set this goal last week and didn't do it. Today, I must.
And then start module two. I must be a couple weeks behind, though more than half the other people on the course haven't even signed onto the site yet so I am miles ahead of them! lol
Get through the washing backlog.
Enjoy my rewards for hitting 40K and set myself something for the 50K mark, because I am going to hit it a long time before my scan date arrives (27th).

Oh and in other news, Ivy is staying at my Mum's house on friday night!!! It's pretty exciting. She's been expressing a desire to stay over there for awhile and I keep forgetting to ask because it never comes up when I'm around Mum, but yesterday I remembered. So it's all booked in and it is really very exciting. I said that already didn't I? But it is! Other than the night of our wedding Ivy has pretty much spent every night here, and the only other place she has stayed is at her biological grandmother's house, which hasn't happened in more than 6 months now.
I just hope that it all goes well. Am still debating whether to find something to do (ie: movies, dinner out or something) or just stay home in case she can't handle it. We should probably make the most of the night off and go out and do something, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

And now, back to researching the modern cloth nappy.... lol

No comments: